Wednesday, June 28, 2006

my heart - Feb 22/06

i feel like i am floating.

my heart is breaking as we speak.

the separation of spirit and mind, my body feels so weak.

a crushing wave of throbbing pain

i cannot touch the floor.

twice this week my faith's been tested

i can't take it anymore.

to redeem the lies of another i placed my trust in you

but now my eyes are clouded,

tears stuck, i am unglued.

standing alone my hands are shaking

i never would have thought it true.

disoriented- my world is breaking

i choke on thoughts of you.



---
this is not poetry for poetry's sake, nor is it very good. it is a cathartic release. now i know how i feel. the end.




end note: to clear up any confusion or foolish assumptions this poem is not about the person mentioned in the previous blog.

No comments: